#TrialMod Zahn97
Post: #11
Like pwn once said… "Why the hell not"
Away
  Reply
Post: #12
<3 much love
  Reply
Post: #13
as blue once said: I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I WANT THIS.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
I agree to zahn being trial-mod
  Reply
Post: #15
Why isn't this approved yet?!
Away
  Reply
Post: #16
because henry bino and geek

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #17
Holy shit was that eleves
  Reply
Post: #18
I'm personally not voting on 99% of apps, I don't into Minecraft anymore. The general consensus between most of the people that haven't voiced their opinion is that Zahn has had too many failed chances in the past, and hasn't been back for too long anyway. While I think we do need some older, more mature staff, I do see their point, in that Zahn + Power doesn't go well all the time. Maybe at some point in the future, but for now, it seems to be a no. Sorry, man

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
#shutdown
  Reply
Post: #20

Yes.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)