#TrialMod Zahn97
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

- I[color=#9400D3] want to be a Moderator on the server in order to aid in creating a desirable gaming environment on the server. [/color]

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

- [color=#9400D3]I think it takes dedication, willingness to learn, respect, cooperation, and willingness to listen. A good mod also exhibits logic and reason when dealing with problems that arise on the server.[/color]

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?

- [color=#9400D3]I've played around 1200 or so
[/color]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

-[color=#9400D3] I'm Zahn, 16 years old. I speak French. I've played on Darkspin for ages and have been staff multiple times before, I've played with tons of players from the server, and most of the gameplay on the server has been positive and fun. I honestly think this is the best server I've ever played on in my entire minecraft career. [/color]

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

- [color=#9400D3]I'm on erryday after 4:00 PM. Weekends have unpredictable times, but I will always fit in time for Darkspin.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I also acknowledge the terms on the Template thread.[/color]

[color=#1E90FF]Terms:[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.[/color]
  Reply
Post: #2
Time for that one fegs opinion





10/10
Aproved by Bae
P.s I don't even forum m8:D

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #3
gg 2014

[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
... OK he will probably make sure that I will get banned.... Uh oh

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5
yes zahn pls

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
One: I was talking about Rovfagel
Second, Y U REVIVE DEAD THERAD
Someone close it.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #7
2 days doesnt make a thread ded, also this hasn't been shot down yet.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #8
IMHO Zahn you've been given a lot of chances as staff as far as I know, so I'm not entirely sure about this.

I'll see what the others have to think about this.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
not to sure if want… but maybe
Away
  Reply
Post: #10
yup. I like this one.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: