Another Resignation
Post: #11
MAn its sad to see you go, again. Ihope you find what ever it is you are looking for in life. Anyways Thanks m8.

~ Beytu

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #12

[size=9]Nin, dafuq you talkin' about? Dude you IS 12!!![/size]
[hr]
[size=8]And even though I never got to know you very well, rth, best of luck in the future :)[/size]
[/quote]

how about fuck you
[/quote]

... dafaq?


Anyway, it will be a sad thing to see you gone, and I hope you bump into darkspin again in the future


and Nin, your signiture says you give 0 fucks, and you gave one -.-
AAAAAAnd you offended yourself. Wow.
[/quote]
^one of the 12 year old im talking about

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #13

[size=9]Nin, dafuq you talkin' about? Dude you IS 12!!![/size]
[hr]
[size=8]And even though I never got to know you very well, rth, best of luck in the future :)[/size]
[/quote]

how about fuck you
[/quote]

... dafaq?


Anyway, it will be a sad thing to see you gone, and I hope you bump into darkspin again in the future


and Nin, your signiture says you give 0 fucks, and you gave one -.-
AAAAAAnd you offended yourself. Wow.
[/quote]
^one of the 12 year old im talking about

[/quote]

^Another 12 year old cannibalizing his own kind

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
... Well, at least I don't try to swear or hack or offend people.(unless my sister gets on, oh no we are screwed then).

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #15

how about fuck you
[/quote]

... dafaq?


Anyway, it will be a sad thing to see you gone, and I hope you bump into darkspin again in the future


and Nin, your signiture says you give 0 fucks, and you gave one -.-
AAAAAAnd you offended yourself. Wow.
[/quote]
^one of the 12 year old im talking about

[/quote]

^Another 12 year old cannibalizing his own kind
[/quote]
^ ass licker

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #16
Guys, you DO realize Rth posted this.... IN 2013?

This is.... so old. Stop, please.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #17

... dafaq?


Anyway, it will be a sad thing to see you gone, and I hope you bump into darkspin again in the future


and Nin, your signiture says you give 0 fucks, and you gave one -.-
AAAAAAnd you offended yourself. Wow.
[/quote]
^one of the 12 year old im talking about

[/quote]

^Another 12 year old cannibalizing his own kind
[/quote]
^ ass licker

[/quote]
... Ok thats really uncalled for but what Pwnzr said
I'll agree with him on this. Bye this thread.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #18

Yeah, but he used the same thread for his second resignation, which was 2 days ago. At least read the thread before bitching about it <3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
RTH revived his own thread..... wat

Anyways, shush


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #20
Pwn Pwn you've always been a slow one... I will miss all of you, well almost all of you (you know who you are). Anyways here is a link to a pick of a goat: http://imgur.com/ZkKxpJX (don't ask).

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)