I have been debating over this for awhile ever since work and sports have been taking up most of my time. Soon school will be too. But to tie this all over was this "Viper drama".
From this day forward I am stepping down from my rank of Moderator/Artisan and most likely never returning to Darkspin. I cherish all the memories I have had here for almost a year and hope to stay in contact with some.
~The Cookie Monster
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Forgot to mention
Skype: ijustfaint
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
But wai?
[Image: ]
It'll be sad to see you go. You're a good person, and I hope you'll come back to Darkspin sooner or later.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Rth, ill miss you a lot. You gave me a chance to build and taught me my style of building, thank you mate :)
[Image: ]
*bump*
It happened again. Lost interest and am busy with life. Have fun guys. See ya in 6 months where everything is changed and I have to reapply after gaining 80 hours :P
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
fuckin hell dude, ds is losing all the good people and there getting replace with stupid shit 12 year olds.
im going to miss you like i miss the others.
but srslly i hate all these 12 year olds.
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
It's been good having you around man, and i'm sure if you did come back you'd be welcomed with open arms. Best of luck.
You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
07-05-201411:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-201411:50 AM by MasterDC.)
[size=9]Nin, dafuq you talkin' about? Dude you IS 12!!![/size]
[hr]
[size=8]And even though I never got to know you very well, rth, best of luck in the future :)[/size]
[Image: ]
[size=9]Nin, dafuq you talkin' about? Dude you IS 12!!![/size]
[hr]
[size=8]And even though I never got to know you very well, rth, best of luck in the future :)[/size]
[/quote]
how about fuck you
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
[size=9]Nin, dafuq you talkin' about? Dude you IS 12!!![/size]
[hr]
[size=8]And even though I never got to know you very well, rth, best of luck in the future :)[/size]
[/quote]
how about fuck you
[/quote]
... dafaq?
Anyway, it will be a sad thing to see you gone, and I hope you bump into darkspin again in the future
and Nin, your signiture says you give 0 fucks, and you gave one -.-
AAAAAAnd you offended yourself. Wow.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.