#Moderator Beytu_215
Post: #31

He *can*, but it seems like most of our staff is inactive as fuck lately. Hell, I haven't been on MC for more than 10 minutes in months.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #32
It seems like I'm the only active staff member .-.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #33
[color=#C71585]
Well I figured out what it is. It's the fact that I don't think you will handle situations well. This is because you, as Mayor of your town, decided that the punishment for the quarrel which was happening was death by lava with all their stuff on them(Dr and I came to late to stop them). Then you had another killing of a drop pit (which would have been fine) but with lava at the bottom to remove their stuff. (Technically these are kinda both considered griefs). This added on to your decision to help Hunter in the grief of /warp diamonds brings my [size=large]final[/size] conclusion to a [size=large]NO[/size]. [/color]
[/quote]

just saying i agree with rth & mike so i would be a [color=#A9A9A9][/color] [color=#FF0000] NO[/color][color=#A9A9A9] because i died in the lava in that punishment with all my stuff so..

[/color][color=#800080] [size=large][/size] Its a [/color][color=#FF0000] NO [/color][color=#800080] from ~Wizard[/color]
Away
  Reply
Post: #34
My oh my. A [color=#FF0000]Person who has been in one of those punishments[color=#000000] have his say here.[hr]
DAMN IT NOT AGAIN

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #35
whats the reason that mods don't get color text but mayors do? I'm wondering this with Rth
Away
  Reply
Post: #36
Well, it's been half a month since we attempted to invoke Leopard; Wanna call this one, Henry?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #37
I don't know how much he wants this position, hasn't been on the server in over 1 week.. So I'll talk to him at some stage about it but my view is that we can give him a chance, it's hard to do something stupid on the server and get away with it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #38

Sorry I haven't been on lately, Hunter and I got addicted to Garry's Mod and stuff. But I do want this position a lot

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #39
Now it been like a month now. Wow.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #40

I might be a little biased towards Beytu, but [color=#1E90FF]who gives a flying mother-faking blue shell?[/color]

Unless I hear otherwise, [color=#32CD32][size=x-large]Yesh from PwnPwn.[/size][/color]

[size=xx-small]kbye[/size]
[/quote]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)