#Moderator Beytu_215
Post: #1
I know this might be pushing it a lttle too far but, I might as well give it a shot.

Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
Since I'm one of the more active people on the server(I'm usually on 4-5 Days a week)
I would like to settle the conflicts on the server (I know that doesnt mean banning someone instantly).
There is only one active Mod I think there needs to be more

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Be polite to people and helpful. You also need to do things when people want to thats a Moderators job. Also you need to be mature (most of the time).

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
I believe so... I'm on alot

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I really enjoy this server its actually one of the only ones I play on. Mostly on the server I do work arround the town or for my self. Sometimes I help other people like mikeluigi64 and SShunter18. I am nice most of the time.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
Unless I'm in trouble or doing school stuff (Geometry ugghhh) I will be online. If I know in advance when I'm not going to be online i will tell someone asap

Well, I gave it a shot
Thanks,
B E Y T U

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #2
Alright, first of all I really didn't think you would actually apply for Moderator. [size=xx-small]like serious i didn't[/size]

This [i][u]looks[/u][/i] like a well thought out app.

BUT IN ANYCASE IT'S TIME FOR

[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=xx-large]PWNZR'S OPINON[/color][/size]
[size=small]What, what'd you expect? Fireworks and dancing bears?[/size]
[/align]


I might be a little biased towards Beytu, but [color=#1E90FF]who gives a flying mother-faking blue shell?[/color]

Unless I hear otherwise, [color=#32CD32][size=x-large]Yesh from PwnPwn.[/size][/color]

[size=xx-small]kbye[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
Beytu, what you did made me lost. You applying for mod? May as well try to apply for modarchi. I going to say that you might be great with mod(even though we need like 4 more modarchi) and the app is really good. So I'm going to say yes.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
WeLL, I give it a yes.
Regarding the geometry, I feel ya bro.
The getting banned for the griefing kinda sets the bar a little lower then the standard.
and so, yeah. A yes to me.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Wow, Nindroid on a Mod app? >_>


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Well ya m9, what did you expect??

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #7
Ive known beytu for a long time he's a nice guy and i believe that he will be a great mod, and he will do anything to make me and other people happy he also made a very nice app, so no one will care what i say but its a yes from squishy
Away
  Reply
Post: #8
I'll say yes too.
Even though you've been banned previously I'd be willing to give you this position. However I'd expect there to be no repeats, and you'd need to be willing to help people.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9
Considering that Mods get some sort of significant power over everyone else, I would agree with Henry.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10

[size=medium][color=#9370DB]Yes I did expect that and I am very disappointed there is none. Oh and don't you mean "Well, what'd you expect?"
[/color][/size]


[size=large][color=#C71585]My opinion:[/color][/size]
Loading...
Henry is better than me.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: