#Moderator Beytu_215
Post: #21

Unlucky you, before I applied I asked Clarkee what the commands were. XD


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #22

[color=#C71585]Basically all I have to say for now...not decided yet tho[/color]

[/quote]
I actually do want to be moderator I just thought that this app would get rejected

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #23
Who knows if you will be DENIED rth might change his mind
Away
  Reply
Post: #24

Just 1 "No" doesn't mean anything yet. And I respect Rth's opinion[hr]

Just 1 "No" doesn't mean anything yet. And I respect Rth's opinion

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #25
We need to wait for DrLeopard to post his opinion, he makes the final decision.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #26

Unlucky you, before I applied I asked Clarkee what the commands were. XD
[/quote]

I just gave you the mod commands post on here xD
  Reply
Post: #27
STILL COUNTS


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #28
[color=#C71585]
Well I figured out what it is. It's the fact that I don't think you will handle situations well. This is because you, as Mayor of your town, decided that the punishment for the quarrel which was happening was death by lava with all their stuff on them(Dr and I came to late to stop them). Then you had another killing of a drop pit (which would have been fine) but with lava at the bottom to remove their stuff. (Technically these are kinda both considered griefs). This added on to your decision to help Hunter in the grief of /warp diamonds brings my [size=large]final[/size] conclusion to a [size=large]NO[/size]. [/color]

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #29
... Wow. Those death with lava i never knew about, but the diamond grief I do know about. But such punishment with death in lava? Makes me scared what will beytu do if someone does something bad. So forget my yes, its a no.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #30
I'm pretty sure DrLeo can't get on the forums...


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)