#Moderator Beytu_215
Post: #11

That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]

That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]

That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]
Why it do dat?

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #12
wow rth i haven't seen you on a mod app (because i never saw you on a mod app)
Away
  Reply
Post: #13
Well, it looks like one more mod to say yes, and your approved Beytu.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #14

You totally didn't steal that from PWNZR.

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #15
[color=#C71585][size=large]My Opinion:[/size][/color]
Including [color=#FF1493]Fireworks[/color] and [color=#FF1493]Dancing Bears[/color]


[color=#C71585]Basically all I have to say for now...not decided yet tho[/color]

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #16

You totally didn't steal that from PWNZR.

[/quote]
Eggxactly i wondered if someone would notice

[hr]

[color=#C71585]Basically all I have to say for now...not decided yet tho[/color]

[/quote]
you liar.. where are my fireworks and dancing bears?:@
Away
  Reply
Post: #17

Have you heard of a hyperlink? Click the word

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #18
Hah, my fireworks and dancing bears use imagination and magic, biatch~


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #19
Well I wanted to see bears dancing on a firework!!
Away
  Reply
Post: #20
[color=#C71585]After some consideration my opinion for right now is "No"

Kinda because I don't trust you enough

Also you had no idea of what commands and permissions Moderator has and how to use them. Before I applied I studied the commands and learned how to use them.

And another reason I can't put my finger on right now[/color]

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)