Final Decision is announced at 3PM today.
100th post :3
100th post :3
[Image: ]
| What should the rank name be? | |||
| LeadMod | 3 | ||
| SeniorMod | 6 | ||
| SeñorMod | 4 | ||
| HeadMod | 0 | ||
| 13 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Poll: Name of the new rank.
|
|
Final Decision is announced at 3PM today.
100th post :3 [Image: ] Post: #12
09-12-201310:38 PM
I don't think you can comprehend the amount of serious SeñorMod is. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #14
09-13-201303:22 AM
Now that I link about it LeadMod sounds a little bit better that SeniorMod :P
[Image: ] Post: #15
09-13-201306:35 AM
Aaaaand the winner is: SeniorMod! I'll get around to setting it up soon.
[Image: ] |