What should the rank name be?
LeadMod
23.08%
3
SeniorMod
46.15%
6
SeñorMod
30.77%
4
HeadMod
0%
0
13 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Name of the new rank.
Post: #1
Here is the Poll, if you need more info, click Here

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
[color=#32CD32][size=xx-large]Vote SeniorCitizen today![/size][/color]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
yes, all of the yes, i am voting for senior mod

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
You know where my vote's going.

:angel:

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #5
WAI U DEFACE MY POLL ;_;

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
My vote is perfectly legitimate!

SeñorMod is gonna steamroll the competition!

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #7
I personally like SenorMod, i dunno how to do the thingy above the N... :I
  Reply
Post: #8
I change my vote to SeñorMod :3
  Reply
Post: #9
I guess SeñorMod counts as SeniorMod? This was meant to be serious...

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10
It is serious. It's just fun too.

Come onnn~ SeñorMod! Who else has that? It's awesome!

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: