Post: #11
08-03-201304:23 PM
Good! I love it XD
Sorry if this makes you mad! *swings hammer on a few people*
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
|
Response to Ryu
|
|
Post: #11
08-03-201304:23 PM
Good! I love it XD Sorry if this makes you mad! *swings hammer on a few people* [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #12
08-03-201304:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-201304:28 PM by BlackMajor.)
I sense you know you're wrong, but refuse to admit it.
So rather than admitting it, you've lost all structure in your argument and have resorted to going "full retard" as they say. Yeahp. I'm about done here. You folk have fun with yer flames, for the brief moment in which i observed the fire i already made my decisions on who's really worth my time. And Ryu, you're not that guy. Lata' Post: #13
08-03-201304:30 PM
Thanks for staying civil and sharing your opinion, Major.
As always. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #14
08-03-201304:31 PM
Ryu, I fail to see your motives here.
What are you trying to achieve? Gain respect? Pffft. Please, explain what you want out of all this. I am curious. You are turning this into a category 9 shitstorm, you're at the stage where you've just gone bat-shit crazy, and are picking at Viper and everyone else for no fucking reason that I can clearly see. Ryu wat r u doing, Ryu Stahp. [Image: ] Post: #15
08-03-201304:43 PM
Lol, sorry Henry. I'm not trying to gain anything but understanding. Just some people wouldn't listen to my side of the story and insisted that I was an interloper when they clearly weren't filled in.
I was in the very middle of this since the beginning. It's [b]been[/b] a shitstorm. I watched it go down from it's formation. DS and I tried to contain it but it broke out and then everyone started crying foul for us trying to keep it localized. They said it was suppression and an abuse of power but really, all we were trying to do was keep it between Viper, DS, and I, since that's what this whole thing really was about. No, I know respect is earned and I won't earn that with the minecraft community and that was never my goal. Each human being is entitled to just a little bit of dignity though. I held my tongue and stayed my arm for as long as I could. I'm still not mad, just upset that it came this far. I was REALLY hoping we could have avoided all this and people could have just.. fuckin.. got along = _= Hate me if you like. I'm just doing my job. I'll pay for it later, if I'm wrong. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #16
08-03-201304:50 PM
You are saying people wouldn't listen to your side of the story, imagine how Viper feels know that you've deleted almost all traces of what he's said to you?
Containing a shitstorm between yourself, Viper and Ben would never really work, as Viper was a key member of the community, and unfortunately, it was never very likely that people would just 'accept this and move on'. I'm upset that it's come to this too, and it's sad to see this place be torn apart. Pick flowers, not fights. I don't hate you, I just don't agree with what you've said and done, but I'll get over it, one day. Maybe. [Image: ] Post: #17
08-03-201305:31 PM
Thanks, Henry. I do think about how Viper felt. That's why I was trying to help. I had no way of knowing he'd unleash the shitstorm that he did. I knew he was upset, furious even, but.. I blame myself. I asked some of my friends what I should have done and they all said "Ban Viper" and I didn't and just made a fool of myself. Of course people are going to choose someone they know over someone who comes out of nowhere to say they're wrong. Goddamnit. You think I didn't know I was fighting an uphill battle? I knew what I was getting into. That's why I'm not as upset as everyone thinks I am or ought to be. That and I'm really bad at being serious.
But really, Henry, thanks. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #18
08-03-201306:10 PM
Yeah, I can understand why you feel like you do, Ryu.
Keep in touch. [Image: ] Post: #19
08-03-201306:31 PM
Holy shit. Really. Thanks o-o
[Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #20
08-03-201308:32 PM
*faceplants into the dying flame*
Oh hold on, scuse me one moment, i just need to be a dick here and point something out. Quote:I'm not as upset as everyone thinks I am or ought to be.Ah just gotta correct you there, but the fact you've been on here for a literal day says otherwise. |