Should Zahn be promoted back to Admin?
Yes, Zahn should be promoted back to Admin.
50.00%
12
No, Zahn should remain demoted.
50.00%
12
24 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin
Post: #31
After reading the evidence posted herein, I would like to recast my vote.

You lost adminship, and because of this, you planned to leave the server? I don't really think that's suitable. After all, if you truly cared about the server, you wouldn't care about rank. It should be about the people, and playing with them, instead of power.

My vote now stands against Zahn, bringing the current total to 9 for, 12 against.

I actually like you (no homo) zahn, and I hope this doesn't bring anything between us, but I just don't think you should be admin, if all you care about is the power.
Post: #32
I have no idea when this poll is supposed to "end" or if it ever will.
So i'm just gonna make a tally of the votes at this point, scuse me while i do zat. Ok done. (Well i see zahn gave up anyway, kinda funny how he gave up after seeing the votes were against him.. didn't even try to right it)

[color=#32CD32][size=large]Votes for Zahn.[/size][/color]
AtlasSniperman, CHRISTIANALPHA, EvoZahn, Meatboy5, Nindroid, rich, saintethan, TheComposer
[color=#32CD32]8 votes.[/color]

[size=large][color=#FF0000]Votes against Zahn.[/color][/size]
Angel, BlackMajor, DarkRyu, digitalfuse, General Creeper, ibanezboy, Lunaru Faein, mrminority, paperisracist, Scythistical, ViperX, pazz_dog
[color=#FF0000]12 votes.[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Asked to have their votes abstained:[/color] Henryy2011, minicooper
[color=#FFA500]Asked to have their vote switched to against:[/color] pazz_dog

[color=#FFA500]Folks who voted without even making a post (Y U NO?):[/color] CHRISTIANALPHA, Nindroid, TheComposer, rich, AtlasSniperman, digitalfuse, ibanezboy, Angel

[color=#00BFFF]Please correct me if i tallied wrong.[/color]
Post: #33
After reading everything here, I have decided to vote no. Zahn, you are a wonderful person to be around. But I do not think you handled everything maturely and correctly. Do not think of this as rejection, think of it as a reality check.

You don't need power to make a change. I'm only stating this next part because it is somewhat relevant:

I applied for Mason and Mod, and failed twice. My own friend said that he did not think I should get either. But I picked myself up and continued on the server. Now I'm trying to establish a new Kingdom, but I don't need any special power or anything for it. Just the drive to help the server. Zahn, you should take a break. Go into the woods or something for a few hours. Just find yourself again.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #34
tl;dr Viper's personal problem demoted me.

I don't want to be an admin anymore. Fuck it.

It's too much over one plugin mishap.

[Image: ]

So yea. Two fingers way up. I'm going home
Post: #35
Well I voted against him because he has lied to me, not once, but twice I don't trust him. Sorry Zahn.

[Image: ]
Post: #36
So I'm assuming the No voters won early? Zahn seems to have tossed in the flag and gave up his intentions to be re-promoted to admin.
His "Good-bye" also seemed to say it all, in a not surprising way.
Post: #37
That's pretty depressing. I'd come back to make a post of how I'd really wish he stay, whether he got admin or not. He was fun to play with, and it'd be depressing to see him go, considering how many people, including myself, liked him.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #38
Well that was sudden.

[Image: ]

Post: #39
all i can say is good.

You've tossed it zahn, you were probably going to end up being reinstated, if you had just pushed for it, and showed some dignity.

But instead, you zahn'd
Post: #40
This thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnDKR7p1wSY

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)