As many of you may be aware, Zahn was recently demoted from the position of Admin by the decision of ViperX out of respect for Darkspin. The one that now manages the server. Many of you may have been told that Zahn was being extremely power-hungry and abusive of his power, most of which are completely false.
There is a poll which lets you, [i][b]the community[/b][/i], decide if Zahn is to be promoted back to the rank of Admin. This poll will close after the period of two weeks.
[Image: ]
I think that Zahn deserves the position of Admin, he was one of the most active staff members, and can tell right from wrong very well. Not to mention he's a nice guy.
Thumbs up from me.
I happen to like Zahn being admin. I would, however, would have okay if Vlper had asked a few higher ups (Admins +) rather than just demoted him out of his own choice. So yes, I do support his re-promotion.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
05-26-201311:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-201312:33 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
I like zahn, both as an admin, and as a person, [b]BUT[/b] I'm not sure why he was demoted in the first place, so for now, I will abstain from voting. If someone could tell me exactly why he was demoted, that would be great.
viper demoted me because, He doesn't want me as admin, he doesn't trust me, he believes that I am useless, and he states he did it out of the respect for Darkspin himself.
He may have thought all of those things but the community could think otherwise.
Zahn, you were demoted because you made Viper install Towny so you could make everything better for the community(I guess), and then changed your mind willingly after he sat up for about a day or more trying to keep Towny from conflicting with the other plugins. Once he gave you some reasoning, all you gave him was an, "ok?" I understand and [b]I KNOW [/b]you will dislike me even more for this, but I am merely stating facts.
I shall not vote on the poll though.
>you made Viper install Towny so you could make everything better for the community
I didn't make him do anything.
It's a bit ridiculous saying "Zahn, you were demoted because you made Viper install Towny" That's a bit of a ridiculous thing to say isn't it? Viper didn't HAVE to install Towny, seeing as it was ultimately up to Viper and no one else, it was his own choice.
As an admin, if you are going to request something be added to the server, do not do it without any prior knowledge.
You are supposed to be able to lead the community without any form of bullshit such as this.
Time, time, time and again, you pull up 100% useless arguments, and use childish insults towards staff and player alike.
You let viper spend an entire goddamn night finetuning towny, and then had the arrogance to demand it to be removed, without prior knowledge you should have had, that vlper had been reassured you did in fact have.
no.
For once it seems, I agree with Paper. Towny, no offense Zahn, pushed Viper over the edge.
Zahn, you are one of my favorite people on this server. I enjoy being with you and you can always make my day. But I think the whole Towny thing was irresponsible. You tell Viper to install this plugin, he spends a whole night learning it, and then you say, "Nah, I don't want this, remove it," before even learning it.
I will abstain for now. But I will vote later.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers