Just a thing
Post: #11
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #12
lol. ees ironic because I'm killing another undead.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
Where am I Nin </3
  Reply
Post: #14
The dark side of the moon.
And where am I.
Aren't enough of a douchebag to abuse you into adding me?

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
Why do you all care so much? I couldn't care less.

Btw Henry, I think you're actually on the light side of the moon. Pluto's moon.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #16
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)