Post: #1
05-24-201308:26 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
|
Just a thing
|
|
Post: #1
05-24-201308:26 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #2
05-24-201309:11 AM
hue, novaskin.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #3
05-24-201312:13 PM
OH MY GOD MAJOR THOUGH
THAT'S GOING TO VISIT ME IN MY NIGHTMARES [Image: ] Post: #4
05-25-201307:19 AM
I liked the other one better.
Post: #7
05-26-201312:28 AM
Welcome to the club [/quote] Where the [color=#FF0000][size=medium][i]fuck[/i][/size][/color] am I? This is [b][color=#FF0000][i]UN[size=medium]ACC[/size][size=large]EPT[/size][size=x-large]ABLE![/size][/i][/color][/b] [size=medium][color=#32CD32][b]Ah[/b][/color][/size], it feels [i][b][color=#32CD32]so good[/color][/b][/i] to use [b][color=#1E90FF]BBCode[/color][/b] again! Post: #8
05-26-201312:58 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #9
05-26-201303:34 AM
It's... beautiful ;-;
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #10
05-26-201307:03 AM
Still a lack of me. le cry
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |