Post: #41
05-10-201310:54 AM
Robots! Robots! Robots fix everything, except jobs.
Btw, someone look up Leningrad on YouTube. Obviously, because I brought it up, it is a Billy Joel song. It's a good one too, about the Cold War and Soviets.
I was born in 49, a Cold War kid in the McCarthy time. Stop me at the 38th parallel, blast those yellow reds to hell!
Cold War kids were hard to kill. Under their desks in an air raid drill.
It is actually a sad song when you think about it.
Btw, someone look up Leningrad on YouTube. Obviously, because I brought it up, it is a Billy Joel song. It's a good one too, about the Cold War and Soviets.
I was born in 49, a Cold War kid in the McCarthy time. Stop me at the 38th parallel, blast those yellow reds to hell!
Cold War kids were hard to kill. Under their desks in an air raid drill.
It is actually a sad song when you think about it.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers

