I've grown tired of it.. it's so lacking in.. stuff
What do you think?
What do you think?
| Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead? | |||
| Yes please, Acorn away! | 8 | ||
| Nope. Aspirant tickles me so. | 1 | ||
| Something else, please. | 1 | ||
| 10 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead?
|
|
I've grown tired of it.. it's so lacking in.. stuff
What do you think? Post: #4
04-02-201306:52 PM
Does that mean Denizen will be WalNut?
Post: #5
04-02-201308:28 PM
How was Acorn even picked? It's not like suggesting Subject or something relevant to a country. Anyway, sure, why not.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #6
04-03-201302:36 AM
ALL OF MY YES
[Image: ] Post: #8
04-03-201303:41 AM
[Image: ]
No, no, no. Peanut is a silly as it is. Post: #9
04-03-201306:58 PM
Who said anything about Peanut changing?
Post: #10
04-03-201307:00 PM
He means peanut is silly, so why would we want another silly name?
[Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] |