Post: #41
04-28-201304:25 PM
So you're really saying you didn't just choose to disregard his point because it made yours look like crap?
Yeah, I doubt it.
Yeah, I doubt it.
[Image: ]
| Should Moderator's have GodMode? | |||
| No. I feel it is unnecessary and ultimately unfair. | 10 | ||
| Yes. I raise a valid argument in my post below. | 5 | ||
| 15 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
GodMode
|
|
Post: #41
04-28-201304:25 PM
So you're really saying you didn't just choose to disregard his point because it made yours look like crap?
Yeah, I doubt it. [Image: ] Post: #43
04-28-201304:27 PM
I am an admin, but if you look at this thread http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=328 you will see I'mlisted as a builder, so part of my job is to build. ANyway lets get back on topic.
[Image: ] Post: #44
04-28-201304:29 PM
Oh hey, I forgot an incredibly important thing.
Quite a few mods out there (not naming names) have enigma items (really overpowered, enchanted with everything to the max), and have been allowed to keep them by various admins/higher-ups or were given the 'just don't tell anyone about it and you can keep it' attitude. If mods had godmode taken away, [b]they could die and drop their items[/b]. Denizens and the like could just casually pick them up and it'd be hard to get those items back from them if they stashed them away fast enough. You don't want cheating and illegitimate gains going around your precious server, [i]right?[/i] [Image: ] Post: #45
04-28-201304:30 PM
Did I ever mention you? No, I mentioned the Admin rank. And I am on topic. I am making a comparison to what is going on now. Removing things from staff ranks that are deemed unnecessary. You deem godmode unnecessary for mods, which is true. But the same truth applies to Admins and world edit. They do not need it because it does not help them with their job. So why should they have it? And you still haven't given a downside to why godmode should be removed from moderators. Which is the topic, why godmode should be removed. So why don't you get on topic and tell me why? [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #46
04-28-201304:33 PM
I gave you a reason a few posts ago, then i asked you a question.
[Image: ] Post: #47
04-28-201304:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-201304:43 PM by TheComposer.)
All you've ever said is that it is unnecessary, or makes them too different from regular player. I've already told you the that the part about it not being necessary is not a downside. You want to tell me we want a staff rank to be equal to the average everyday player? Do you not understand the concept of staff on this server? It is meant to be a privilege, something earned by gaining trust and respect. And you want them to still be equal to the everyday player? That's not a downside, that's a perk for earning our respect and trust. Now can I actually get an actual downside of it from you? EDIT: If I've missed anything, please let me know. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #48
04-28-201304:45 PM
Ren, I've done so much for you.. I've supported you in so many ways. Where is this all coming from? You're making stupendously ignorant claims and remarks against me and I DO NOT understand it at all. Hell, you've even managed to offend me a little. And that is simply impossible to do unless the person has a respectful history with me. Post: #49
04-28-201304:49 PM
Thats not my reason but anyway, lets go with what you said. Moderator is the very first tier of staff, and is still in survival. With them surviving with godmode, the other players survive without it and that's the point others are trying to make. This was not y response to your question, and the equality thing (and i've said this a few times before) is what you want, but you are going against equality yet trying to stand up for it in different ways. I'm not going to say a lot for a while since the post said reaosn for why it should be kept. I'm also going to listen more to what you are saying and try to see what you are seeing because I've been only on one side for all of this.
[Image: ] Post: #50
04-28-201304:54 PM
I know, I like you too, I've told you things I only tell few people, you're a great person to me,
[size=large]-BUT-[/size] most of the things that you've said over the past few days have been the most insane, bullshit things I have ever seen, and it's been unexpected since I used to hold you in such high regard. My main problem with you is that you're treating my moderator friends like pieces of trash, treating them like they do nothing for the server, when they do a lot, but you're just too inactive to see all that (yes, I know you have other commitments, don't rage at that statement). You treat them like all this and you're trying to take away things they're used to having when you have no valid reasons to do so. I dislike that. A lot. [Image: ] |