Since i haven't posted here yet..
Citizen, dweller, habitant, householder, indweller, inhabitant, local, lodger, native, occupant, resider, squatter, suburbanite, tenant, urbanite
Just so i remember correctly, Aspirant is the rank before Denizen, right?
Lodger has a nice ring to it. Maybe cause I'm northern.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
we need a rank called 'Concierge' which has the task of welcoming people to the server :3
[Image: ]
"Acorn" is much more appealing than "Aspirant".
However I still think "Backpacker" would be nicer than either of them.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I think we should introduce a third rank. >500 hours should be Elder or something like that. As for the aspirant thing, I like "Local".
Holy shit did Scythe just make a post
[Image: ]
Yes. I would definitely apply for that.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
.. a rank dedicated to welcoming people? How would that play out?
I really don't think it's a good idea to assign an entire rank to such a thing. Or assign it to anyone in particular at all.. everyone should have the decency to do it without being asked.
or use a bot from that quest plugin
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation: