Ban Request for hughwhittle
Post: #11
What are you talking about. Just before I was banned I said I would give it all back and what happens?
Oh look I'm banned for nine years!
And what are you saying about an abusive rampage?
Dude! I'm younger than 12 how can I go on an abusive rampage!
And also I think I might come back in nine years as an admin and never be banned again because that sounds pretty cool because darkspin is a very good server
Thanks for listening MATE
  Reply
Post: #12
1st: Doesn't matter if you were going to give it back. We would not have reduced the sentence.

2nd: Abusive rampage equates to 'temper tantrum' for anybody under the age of 12.

3rd: Min was joking about the admin, and the never to be banned part.

4th:
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
Fuck this fucking mother fucking server and its mother fucking admins that don't listen to what there fucking players have to say about your fucking server
FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKERS!
  Reply
Post: #14
Exactly what are we not listening to? Calm down and explain into further detail before you embarrass yourself further.
  Reply
Post: #15

Too late

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16
:exclamation::exclamation:im sorry
  Reply
Post: #17
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
[Video: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
I lol'd.

hilarity aside, I recall having some minor trouble with him in the past regarding other players.

I'm for a minimum 6 month ban if not forever.
  Reply
Post: #20
:dodgy:
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)