Ban Request for hughwhittle
Post: #1
About a week ago I gave hugh a warning after I caught him taking a gold block from by base and made him give it back. (No proof unfortunately).

Today, I caught him at it again, except somewhere else and on a much bigger scale.

http://i47.tinypic.com/sx24bn.jpg

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #2
Not as bad as you might have thought; I've confirmed that he only took roughly 7-9 diamond blocks and the same amount of iron. Still, the fact that he has the gall to do this is unsettling. He left before I could /invsee him to remove the stolen goods.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
He was going to do more until I got on him. Cause he was just mining away while I was vanish watching him.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #4
True.
I suppose we could call this a minor grief in a high-profile place, intent to grief a lot more than he did, and attempting to escape justice? lol

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
That sums it up quite nicely.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
So, verdict on the appeal?

[size=xx-small]this is srs bisness[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
Min said do it, so banned for 9 years.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #8
Inb4 9 years later...

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
If he does come back in nine years, he's promoted to admin and is never to be banned again.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #10
The joke is I banned Hugh back in August (or at least some time around then), something to do with either griefing or going on an abusive rampage.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: