Eleves_202 #Moderator
Post: #21
Defence instinct or not, it was still rude and unnecessary. I stand by my no.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
So we have 1 no from bacon, a no from myself and meat, and no answer from viper? I believe that is 1 no and 0 yes's.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
Plus a yes from saint that doesn't count, but it makes me feel like I have more of a chance. Mikey knows about the app, but won't comment, and Geist doesn't know, but I think they would both back me up. I give it a 50-50 chance on both. [hr]
Mii may to, just maybe... Not likely though.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #24
I just can't see you as a mod... Sometimes your logic makes no sense to me. You are very dedicated, and it's very obvious you want this. I'm not going to say no, I want to give you a chance in case any other admins think differently.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #25
I don't really think you should be mod with an attitude like that, and sometimes your logic can a little scattered across the lake of insanity. You seem somewhat impatient and are easily swayed by ANYTHING Viper says.

[size=xx-small]Don't quote me on that last point, I haven't seen too too much of you.[/size]

Your mini-modding, although annoying most of the time, does occasionally help the staff sort out problems, and most of us are grateful for that. However, pushing it to the point of it being annoying at all times isn't cool. I understand that you really want to help, and you really want this rank, but sometimes the staff can handle things on their own.

I say no, but you may be able to apply later. I see some potential in you.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #26
Yeah I've noticed your opinion tends to change and bend towards mine as if it's unacceptable to have a difference in opinion to me. That's just boring..

My answer is always the accumulation of the admins who vote as their combined decision should always outweigh mine when it comes to applications. And it's not looking good for you right now.

I agree you need more time to become familiar with all the staff and to work on your confidence.

Your tendency to sway in opinion and, well.. logic, makes you unpredictable. If you hadn't noticed, few exactly come straight out with a "No" on your application, instead everyone's not entirely sure or just think you need more time to sort out some things before applying again.

It's hard to understand your logic half the time.
Communicating your thoughts should be your primary focus.
And you seriously need to pay more attention to what is said to you. You've asked me many times what I've already explained.. it's as if you don't pay enough attention to my advice and opinions of you and your efforts. It's vital that you do.

So this application will be denied.
Don't see this as a defeat but an incentive to improve.
I'm happy to find the time for a Skype call here and there.

Skype: vx.solstice
  Reply
Post: #27
Lake of Insanity... well that is an original way to word things. I don't see this as a defeat, just a chance to improve. And from now on I will be more carful about writing, "my opinion doesn't matter" on applications. But on things like Asyr ideas and stuff, everyone, staff or not, if they want, should have some say. So now, there is only one thing left to say:

Thank you for the criticism. [hr]
And Viper, just so you know, there are decisions you made, only two, that annoy me. But I personally don't see either as YOUR fault, just someone else's. [hr]
And with getting to know the staff better, that I also need to do since the only staff I know well are Mikey, Zahn, and Geist, cause they are usually on at the same time as me.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: