Post: #1
03-03-201311:12 PM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a Moderator because I want to help out the server. Honestly, I want to be on the staff so that I can help everyone out in more ways than just giving advice. I already tried to become a Mason, but we must forget that now. I may not be a great builder, but I do think I have the patience to not be rash in my decisions.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think it takes loyalty, honesty, patience, and the ability to be an impartial judge. These are needed to help judge conflicts on the server, and to be able to handle any problem others my have.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
As of todoy, I have played 107h 45m, and I am still going strong.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I joined Darkspin in October of last year. Since then, I have only played on the server, and am on about 3 to 4 hours a day. I do love this server, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I am an A student, and that is the only grade I get. I have taken the National Mythology Exam, and have memorized almost every Greek myth. I am logical, smart, and funny.
Anything we should know about?
The only cases I might not be impartial on are greifs. I was always greifed, so naturally I hate it. Plus, greif cases, since we now have LogBlock, are pretty one sided anyway.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
So far, no one has confirmed, but I have not asked. However, I strongly believe that Geist, Mii, Zahn, OMGBACONROFL, and Mikey trust me. Viper never says whether he does or not. Also, other people who are not admins, like Bobot and joechavez, trust me as well.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes, obviously.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your
Moderator rank will be revoked?
Absolutely.
ONE LAST THING: There was a time, back when I was building NASPIG, when joechavez and josh7k were fighting. Josh had died in the arena and said he didn't get his stuff back, even though he did. Josh left, and I talked to joe afterward. He said that he gave back everything except one thing, so I told him to give it back when josh came back online, plus a stack of wood as an olive branch. Sadly, josh wasn't on until about a month later, but I still talked to him about it. It is nice to be able to resolve conflicts, and i always try to do. Joechaves had said I should apply, but back then I only joked about it. Now I see myself as a helpful Moderator capable of solving any problems that arise.
I want to be a Moderator because I want to help out the server. Honestly, I want to be on the staff so that I can help everyone out in more ways than just giving advice. I already tried to become a Mason, but we must forget that now. I may not be a great builder, but I do think I have the patience to not be rash in my decisions.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think it takes loyalty, honesty, patience, and the ability to be an impartial judge. These are needed to help judge conflicts on the server, and to be able to handle any problem others my have.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
As of todoy, I have played 107h 45m, and I am still going strong.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I joined Darkspin in October of last year. Since then, I have only played on the server, and am on about 3 to 4 hours a day. I do love this server, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I am an A student, and that is the only grade I get. I have taken the National Mythology Exam, and have memorized almost every Greek myth. I am logical, smart, and funny.
Anything we should know about?
The only cases I might not be impartial on are greifs. I was always greifed, so naturally I hate it. Plus, greif cases, since we now have LogBlock, are pretty one sided anyway.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
So far, no one has confirmed, but I have not asked. However, I strongly believe that Geist, Mii, Zahn, OMGBACONROFL, and Mikey trust me. Viper never says whether he does or not. Also, other people who are not admins, like Bobot and joechavez, trust me as well.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes, obviously.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your
Moderator rank will be revoked?
Absolutely.
ONE LAST THING: There was a time, back when I was building NASPIG, when joechavez and josh7k were fighting. Josh had died in the arena and said he didn't get his stuff back, even though he did. Josh left, and I talked to joe afterward. He said that he gave back everything except one thing, so I told him to give it back when josh came back online, plus a stack of wood as an olive branch. Sadly, josh wasn't on until about a month later, but I still talked to him about it. It is nice to be able to resolve conflicts, and i always try to do. Joechaves had said I should apply, but back then I only joked about it. Now I see myself as a helpful Moderator capable of solving any problems that arise.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers

