ban appeal
Post: #31
http://prntscr.com/j24eu
AnonymouslyAgnostic is saint.
What did I say about the shit.
  Reply
Post: #32
AnonymouslyAgmostic ain't me, fool.

My only YouTube account is beckondorf, which is some year-old shit I don't visit anymore.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #33
Then who the bloody hell
  Reply
Post: #34
How the hell am I supposed to know? All I know, it wasn't my comment.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #35

You say he messaged you on youtube, not a while ago. YET you say your ONLY account is beckondorf, which you haven't visited in a YEAR.
I smell rotting fish

  Reply
Post: #36
BACON, Y U REVIVE DEAD THREAD?
  Reply
Post: #37
i figured something out sneakily.
nao shush.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)