ban appeal
Post: #1
guys. i know this is WAY early for me, but i wont say shit on chat except when someone comes on or talks to me. but i am sorry for any "inconvenience" i caused. please put urself in my shoes. this is all i have done on minecraft. i included some of u guys in my videos. please make the right decision.
  Reply
Post: #2
Thank you for coming to your senses, Noble. Scyth can be quite the bastard when he wants to be, but otherwise, he's a good moderator, and raging at him does nothing.

I vote yes for an unban.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
I don't really know what this whole thing with you and scy is, but it seems like you have calmed down, and if you stall that way then you have my vote.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Well, I haven't been too involved in this whole mess, nor do I care to be, but aslong as you can calm, and not rage at Scythistical, you should get another chance. Although, I'm sure the other admins will have different opinions, frankly. Sometimes I feel like Saint intentionally pisses off people to the point where they rage, and get's them banned/demoted...

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
Ehem, Scythistical*

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I say nay.

When I first met you, you were actually fucking with someone and you admitted to it. Then when confronted, you got mad at Black and I for no fucking reason.

Now I hear that you're fucking around on the server with a little kid AND destroying their items.

tl;dr you're an immature bastard who whines too much. Do not want.
  Reply
Post: #8
Note, I didn't know much about the whole situation when I voted. Hearing that changes my opinion.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Considering from how it was with your complaints on how you think you deserved someone's items if the got banned after you reported what they did, and then how you were calling people out in your videos as you have said, not to mention our extremely recent call with me, you and Zahn, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c89qXarhpU&feature=youtu.be) I don't think you should be unbanned, at all.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
I have banned noble before.
To which i unbanned after being convinced for the sake of "I believe in second chances".
But Noble has had his second chance.
So now, i have this one acronym to express how i feel.

[Image: ]


On a side note:
What's up with people giving him positive re-enforcement?
Just gonna say it straight here, but to me he seems like a self centered jerk crying out for attention.
Such people don't deserve our pity.
And i won't be surprised if he starts cussing at me for giving my thoughts on his flawed characteristics.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: