Post: #31
11-08-201204:40 PM
http://prntscr.com/j24eu
AnonymouslyAgnostic is saint.
What did I say about the shit.
AnonymouslyAgnostic is saint.
What did I say about the shit.
|
ban appeal
|
|
Post: #31
11-08-201204:40 PM
http://prntscr.com/j24eu
AnonymouslyAgnostic is saint. What did I say about the shit. Post: #32
11-11-201211:04 AM
AnonymouslyAgmostic ain't me, fool.
My only YouTube account is beckondorf, which is some year-old shit I don't visit anymore. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #33
11-12-201207:33 AM
Then who the bloody hell
Post: #34
11-12-201211:34 PM
How the hell am I supposed to know? All I know, it wasn't my comment.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #35
11-27-201206:38 PM
You say he messaged you on youtube, not a while ago. YET you say your ONLY account is beckondorf, which you haven't visited in a YEAR. I smell rotting fish Post: #36
11-27-201207:21 PM
BACON, Y U REVIVE DEAD THREAD?
Post: #37
11-28-201207:12 AM
i figured something out sneakily.
nao shush. |