That was a joke, the "She found another server", but I've heard small things, like muting people for spam when they were just correcting their first word, etc. Nothing really bad, just decided to point it out.
That was ages ago, and the person was annoying to everyone on the server.
~Ren:heart:
Two things to comment on your statements there Ren.
Please stop swearing on the forums, it's unprofessional.
Secondly, Saint actually watches over the server from the dynmap, coming on whenever he senses somethings up.
Aside from that, good luck with any self discovery you may or may not be experiencing. i.e. the "Personal shit".
If staff no longer have the time, which if they don't come on for such a length of time without warning, they should no longer hold their ranks. Its like just going on vacation for 6 months without warning and expecting your job to still be there.
08-06-201204:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-201204:51 PM by ren_creepergirl.)
I still try to visit at least once a day, it's just that I don't have many free hours in the day anymore.[hr]
Mmkay then, seeing as I am 'unprofessional' and I 'don't come online enough anymore', go ahead and demote me if you really want to.
I may as well just quit altogether if so many people have complaints about me.
~Ren:heart:
I can't say I have any viable reasons, of which I feel comfortable with giving height to, to get rid of you, Ren.
It's a good thing we have staff who all think differently.. for me, I only look at the person and judge them by their state of mind (of which I'm always keen to learn about) and their actions aren't as important to me. It's more, what they've attributed to over time.
Craften with the diamond ball and shiz? Well that's enough really to say GTFO.. on most servers.. but for me, I care more about the good he's done. We are far too susceptible to only giving rank to the negatives. I'm not simply unable to say no to someone or to demote a friend, no it's more than that.
I'm just saying that we need to out with the old, in with the new, instead of leaving no new players with room to become staff. Otherwise the server will never progress.
08-07-201212:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-201201:01 PM by Saintethan.)
Sorry about the Craften and Pablo bit... I don't really know them that much.[hr]
Instead of demoting inactive staff, we could just treat them as such—inactive. All I see on most rank applications are "too many [insert rank here]" already, when half of them are inactive.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Paper are you talking about people paying for the privilege of playing on darkspin servers? If that's the case it's a pretty bad idea in my opinion. It will stop new people from coming on because, honestly, who wants to pay for a server when there's free ones out there and you don't know if it's any good? If you're talking about using a pay for perks system, I also don't particularly like the idea. It means that people will have more power simply because they can afford to have it. I just don't like this in general, because it makes it a purchase and not a donation. Welp, there's my thoughts on the issue.
No, simply that some privelages are needed to be bought for a small price, you can still play the server without it, however.