squishygamer #Constructor
Post: #21
Hey pwnzr told me to bump it if no one pays attention.
Away
  Reply
Post: #22
LE BUMP

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
C'mon lets be mature and get back on track.
Away
  Reply
Post: #24
Just stop bumping. Let this thread rot in peace.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #25

[size=xx-large]10/10 do want
[color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn[/color][/size]
[/quote]

[Image: ]
[size=x-large]Clearly not Pwny[/size][hr]
~ASquishyA: really pwnzr i thought you were my FRIEND!!
~Pwnzr: lolwut?
robothunter02: idk how to even cheat
robothunter02: i dont even know how to in sp
~ASquishyA: go on my app and see what nin posted
~ASquishyA quit
~MrSoSick: um
WhiteRainbow89: ro can i be aloud in ur csbin
~Pwnzr: lolwut?
Camee99: Do you get a starter gear when you first start off?
robothunter02: no
theawasomwill: im useing tmi for resapy
squishygamer: http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=853&pid=7168#pid7168 look at the lsat post
theawasomwill: resapey
~Pwnzr: I saw, m8
rossyjay joined
~MrSoSick: Welcome back
WhiteRainbow89: can i be aloud in ur cabin
~ASquishyA joined
~ASquishyA: Ok so sick
~ASquishyA: you get your wish
~MrSoSick: Sup
scratchinggnomes quit
~ASquishyA: I will be gone
rossyjay: ah, thankyou.... does the server have a website?
~ASquishyA: goodbye
~MrSoSick: Yes
~Dann_of_Thursday: Hey people should join the teamspeak, IP is 76.115.115.36
~MrSoSick: forums.darkspin.com
~MrSoSick: You'll be back
~CrafterJ55: stop
~CrafterJ55: no advirtizing
~ASquishyA: ill be back?
~ASquishyA: I dont think so
Camee99: Just to be sure,,this is a Faction server right?
~MrSoSick: No
robothunter02: where r the exp bottles
~ASquishyA: you will see me in 3 weels
~MrSoSick: Survival/Creative
~ASquishyA: weeks*
Redhed007 joined
Redhed007: WILLLLLL
~MrSoSick: Welcome back
Redhed007: hey
mobilecraft3r joined
Camee99: So we cant kill each other?
~ASquishyA: since you all want me gone
~MrSoSick: Welcome back
mobilecraft3r: thx
~Pwnzr: Camee, PvP is only allowed in the Nether
robothunter02: where r the exp bottles mr so sick?
Camee99: Class!
theawasomwill: blue plz get out
~ASquishyA: ~MrSoSick: I want him gone in general
theawasomwill: ty
~ASquishyA: so you get your wish
theawasomwill: ya red
~ASquishyA quit
~Pwnzr: .-.
[color=#1E90FF][size=large] Squishy, don't cry or you'll make me blue like this text post about your sadness[/size][/color]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #26
You stalker #NoLife
Away
  Reply
Post: #27

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #28

bump

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #29
.-. really
Away
  Reply
Post: #30

yes brain asshat really

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)