squishygamer #Constructor
Post: #1
[b][size=small]Blue told me I should apply (I really do want constructor tho) so I will give it a shot.[/size][/b]

[size=small][b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b][/size]

[color=#C71585][b]I have been playing minecraft since 1.6.4 (Then I stopped because my Computer broke lel) I then started playing minecraft on Xbox (lol n00b) then I got a new computer then I came back to minecraft 1 year ago so.. I have been playing minecraft for a while. [/color][/b]

[size=small][b]How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?[/b][/size]

[color=#C71585][b]I'm on every day and play for about 4-5 hours every day and if I'm not online all day then I'm probably ded (#NoLife) or I'm grounded (but that never happens #MommasBoy). [/b][/color]

[size=small][b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b][/size]

[color=#C71585][b]Well about %89 is for building and %11 is for survival (So specific). [/b][/color]

[b][size=small]This application requires at least two examples of your work.[/size]
[/b]
>>>Example one is here<<<
>>>Example two is here (1/4)<<<
>>>Example two is here (2/4)<<<
>>>Example two is here (3/4)<<<
>>>Example two is here (4/4)<<<
[color=#C71585][b]This is a T-FlipFlop I made/designed below this.[/color][/b]
>>>Example three is here (1/2)<<<
>>>Example three is here (2/2)<<<

[b][size=small]Do you like potatoes?[/size][/b]
[Image: ]
[size=xx-small]so… yes i do[/size]

[size=medium][color=#FF1493]I hope you like my app.[/color][/size]
Away
  Reply
Post: #2
I would love for there to be another constructor and squishy is an awesome builder and he deserves constructor.
I Say [color=#32CD32][size=large][font=Times New Roman]Yes[/font][/size][/color]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Interesting T Flip-Flop design. One of the more compact ones I have seen, though this one is my current favorite. Click here
I would like to see different buildings/structures you have built, but what you have showed so far is a good start. It's a si from me.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Id say its pretty good when at least 1/2 of the constructors say yes.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
Hm. I think it there should be a redstone masters here on Ds(the auto correct -.-),cuse i think that you and pwnzr would benone!

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #6
Wow. No one is even talking… that just shows that we need our players more active with the server.
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
*bump*
Away
  Reply
Post: #8
So this thread finally caught my attention. So it's time for

[align=center][size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]PWNZR'S OPINION[/color][/size]
[size=small][color=#FF0000]Still no dancing bears and fireworks, will work into budget.[/color][/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/align]


[size=xx-large]10/10 do want
[color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn[/color][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
*booty bump*
Away
  Reply
Post: #10
If I get approved would my rank be [Mod][Mayor][Cons]
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: