Should Zahn be promoted back to Admin?
Yes, Zahn should be promoted back to Admin.
50.00%
12
No, Zahn should remain demoted.
50.00%
12
24 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin
Post: #21
[Image: ]
It was a necessary reference.




*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #22
I'd just like to say that I heard Viper was leaving and I asked him what was up. He told me that he had a few people as mod/admin or w/e that he couldn't stand and aggravated him every single day that he was there. I said he shouldn't make any decisions while angry but if they were truly that bad, he should just fire them. Simple, right? I think so. As a fellow head admin, I think the say and judgement from a head admin should be considered and respected. Why? Because of all people, they've proven they care most about the server and its people.

However, this is just my opinion and I have very little experience with Zahn myself other than the few times he's come onto the TF2 server to troll somewhat. I can't really lay judgement on him for that but I can say that if he was a contributing factor (and it sounds like he may be the main contributing factor in this case) of Viper leaving, then I'd definitely have to side with Viper.

I also must admit that I've not heard much from Viper either but each time I've spoken with him, he's proven to be a smart, friendly person. He invited me to play with him on several occasions. I trust whatever he would do for darkspin. Respect isn't given, it is earned.

On a final note, I must add, Zahn, leaving the server with other people because you lost admin .. I didn't think you were that kind of guy. I guess your signature suits you? Honestly, I can't say since I hardly know you but from what I've heard from other people, you piss everyone off very often. And from that, I'm very surprised there are more votes on the poll than actual people posting to defend your good name.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Post: #23

Um, excuse me? If that was true the voting wouldn't be 12:5


[Image: ]
Post: #24

Um, excuse me? If that was true the voting wouldn't be 12:5


[/quote]

You're excused.

"[b]from what I've heard from other people,[/b] you piss everyone off very often."

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Post: #25
I've heard much. I've seen much.
I'm saddened to know that Viper will be leaving. I didn't talk to him much, or at all really, but I already knew he was a valuable member of the Dark Spin Team. Who will replace him? Nobody knows. But as far as I know, he's irreplaceable.

To matters involving Zahn, you have most of the community on your side. Why? Only the community will know. (I actually have a few theories, but I'll keep those to myself and others who understand.)
I've heard that you've been biting ankles, especially those who mean dear to some of us. You've even done it to me out of your own immaturitiy, but I doubt you'll remember that, especially since you were under the effects of illegal narcotics. Your "monthly" illigal narcotic take-in.

I also saw that you left the server because you lost Admin? Angel lost admin. Sure he was mad, but he didn't leave the server. He's still our favorite #1 veteran. You know what that showed me? Under all that screaming and sniper rampage, he's actually a respectable professional. You?
"Give me power or I'm out of this dump."
Sorry Zahn, but the position needs to be given to another. Someone who cares. Someone we can trust. Someone who can better the future of the servers.
Post: #26
I have given my vote some more thought.
Zahn I think you're a really nice guy, and you've really helped me out since I have got moderator. My only issue with you is the fact that you are incredibly one-sided. If someone, ANYONE says anything you don't like, you will insult the fuck out of them. Having respect for the players and staff alike is something you MUST HAVE to be a good Admin.
Because of my recent change of heart, I would like to abstain from voting entirely, bringing the vote at this time to 11 votes for, and 10 votes against.
Post: #27
I would also like to abstain my vote. Zahn, at time of my vote I did not have all the evidence.
Post: #28
Precisely, Lunaru.

If someone truly cared about the server or the community within, the first thoughts would be of "what about my friends" and "but this is my home". Seems to me like you don't feel that way.. Angel was incredibly heart-broken when he lost admin. He still is, actually.. That just goes to prove that he plays with us because he enjoys us and our server. A server should be a community, not a kingdom. It is meant to be nurtured, not ruled. I might be called "King of the Server" but even I know that you cannot tame such a beast as society.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Post: #29
Sorry Zahn, but in my personal opinion I don't think you made a good admin in the first place. Were you to be re-promoted, you'd most likely start causing problems again. People would want you demoted again, which would be a lot harder since a majority of the community wanted you admin again. Being admin is a very demanding task, not just in server plugin know-how, but also social maturity, something which I just don't think you have.
Post: #30
After seeing all of these points, I'd have to say I'm neither against or with at the moment, and will withdraw my vote for the time being. Most of my problem with it was Vlper demoting Zahn without anyone's say in it, but I can clearly see now that there are larger issues at stake. At the moment, I'm neutral in this.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)