I am fine with that, but make it at least one month, to teach her a lesson. But if this behavior continues, we really have to consider a permanent ban.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Yeah, actually that's when I start to really make decisions.
One month. But I first want a list of the reasons you guys think we should be doing this. And I'll take it to her myself.
To clarify, don't ban her yet.
She freaked out once because her "pet pig" got killed, she ignores EVERY ATTEMPT to resolve issues, she doesn't deny any player claims that she's griefed (even if she hasn't)... that's mostly what I've experienced, but I've heard she can be quite annoying in terms of conversations and TP requests...
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Yeah with the requests. I usually get 10-12 requests from here when we are on. And ususally when I'm in Asyr. I accept them, and ask her to stop. Does she? Pfffffft, no. She doesn't respect the word of members, and even staff. I would be able to deal with her if she didn't piss and moan about EVERYTHING. And that pet pig.... I swear she started crying. Hell broke loose and it took a LONG time to calm her down.
[Image: ]
do you even know what the mute command is? just give them a few warnings, if they persist, kick them, if they keep doing it after they're kicked, mute them. lol
More on the topic of super, she's really is a pain to deal with. It's only happened a couple of times but on each occasion she's been like a fucking nokia and won't break into the mold of the server.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Now you all see my point. She is like an annoying little bug, and sometimes, if it does not go away, you have to teach it a lesson. Play time's over, time to squish the bugs.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Uhm... that sounds kind of... disturbing? I see your point, but a little better wording would be nice.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
02-15-201305:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-15-201305:58 AM by Eleves_202.)
Yea, it kinda is. I saw that after I posted it. [hr]
Btw, lava was seen on yesterday. Isn't she kicked for a month or has that not happened yet?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I know this was a long ago thing and im not even sure if Lava is banned or not but number 1 thanks for protacting my farm Composer and number 2 She is just a general nuisence that i would like rid of.
[color=#4B0082]Purple Is Power![/color]
If anyone's still wondering, I just banned lavanoid for griefing/stealing. Figured the name was familiar, and saw this thread, so I made it a perm, unless Henry disagrees
[Image: ]