Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid
Post: #1
Hello Everyone:

Out of all the people banned from Darkspin, one hass eluded capture long enough. super_lavanoid is a griefer, blackmailer, and someone who harasses other members of the community. I have tried to get her banned by telling moderators, but that has not worked. So, now I petition the community to end her terror streak once and for all.

My first mistake was when she first joined. Or so I thought. Turns out she had been living in Acre, a respectible community, and had been kicked out of it for, what else, griefing. So anyway, I let her join my town. She seemed like anyone else, but I was later informed that she was a griefer. Anyone who lives in Acre can testify for me. They are all good friends of mine, and would not let me down. So, some time after she joined, the buildings started to be griefed. My own farm and house have been targeted many times. After becoming annoyed, dark_assassin85 and I got her to leave. From then on she blaimed me for it.

About a month ago, I was at my house with her and orpicain, getting him a fishing pole so we could fish. We leave, but she stays inside. Five minutes later, my bed is missing and we all know it was her. It was there when orpicain and I left, but was now gone.

Now on to the worst of it all. Just yesterday, rth081094 and I, who are very good friends, go to the arena to fight each other. She is there, and we leave her alone for the most part. I later learned that she had told rth to call me an idiot or she would destroy his house. That is blackmail if I ever knew it. She then calls me sexy, which is a violation of the rules posted at spawn, which include, "no sexism." So, that is one case of harassment. The other occured just today, when she tells me, and I quote, "you are an idiot, your name sucks, and you are mean." Again, harassment.

So, I believe we have put up with this long enough. super_lavanoid must be taught a lesson the hard way. I know that, as humans, we are supposed to give each other multiple chances, but she has had enough. We, as a community, must end this once and for all.[hr]
Sorry for the spelling errors everyone will find. I did not proofread before posting.
LOL

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2
This isn't quite sexism. Sexism is blatant disregard for the opposite gender, while this is just an annoying comment. I personally dislike lavanoid, but for the most part it has been ignored. I can confirm that admins were never actually told where the griefs were, so that proof could never be gained.

All of this makes sense, but I will tail lavanoid for a bit, to see if I can confirm these. If you have screenshots, that would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
The problem, she's oblivious to everyone but her friends on the server... it's "Internet safety" gone bad. So we can NEVER TALK TO HER about the griefs.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
I've checked many of the griefs she has supposedly done, all by other people.
She's been kicked out of your town without any evidence, afterwords i disproved any evidence you actually had. Logblock exists for a reason.

Find me a grief that she actually does, and maybe she'll get a tempban
  Reply
Post: #5
I have witnessed her harass people, and I have seen some of her grief. I personally don't like lavanoid, because she doesn't take no for an answer. Always spams with with tpa's and shit. Its annoying, and I agree with Eleves.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Well, from what I've seen from (trustworthy) witnesses so far, we can successfully give her a 1 week ban. for:
>No respect for staff
>Small griefs (possible larger unproved ones)
>Harassment
>TPA spam
We need more if it is to be perma


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Well.

I always thought she was a bot, or extremely creepy 8 year old.

but she does like to harass people, me mainly and call people names ;C

Usually I just kick her for it and move on
  Reply
Post: #8
I banned her recently for several days after seeing that she messed with purple's farm slightly. If I catch in ANY type of griefing/rule breaking, I will insta perma ban. I too am tired of hearing about her. Only reason I didn't perma last time was because I only had evidence of one broken fence, but half of the crops were trampled, although no proof it was her as far as I know.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #9
Pretty sure Logblock logs trampled dirt.. or whatever it's called.

Also, the logs last for 1 month now.. but the first month hasn't settled in yet so don't expect logs from a month ago just yet.

I've heard nothing but bad news from lavanoid and every experience of mine, she's been extremely difficult to communicate with. For the sake of humanity, I hope she's like 5 or 7. If she's any older, her parents have some serious shit to answer to.

Unless of course, she suffers from some kind of mental disability.
Gotta get that in..
  Reply
Post: #10
I know my farm has been attacked serval times, and only a few have been caught. So, I think at least a few have been lavanoid. Also,y dock and house were hit yesterday. If someone is on later I can show them where it was. Too bad I fixed it yesterday. I swear, Scout's Honor.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)