Make Terraria server online please.
Post: #21
I played 121 hours when i first got it which was WAY back before the other big update with the hallow and unicorns... I've never had the same sense of enjoyment since though.
  Reply
Post: #22
Did you try it out later? The hallow really fucks shit up, man. The corruption spreads like a goddamn disease and the only way to stop it is to be a little OCD freak like me and purify and barricade EVERYTHING or to just hallowfy the entire world :[
  Reply
Post: #23

It all comes down to which you'd rather deal with: a bunch of eyeballed freak monsters shooting the shit you just purified, or teleporting pink men underground while you're crystal mining.


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #24
Don't even mention those asshole wraiths.

Don't even go there.
They're the very reason why you WANT the world to be anything but neutral.
  Reply
Post: #25
I forgot about my favourite thing to deal with when all I want to do is fly around.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
Yeah, those Wyverns are considered mini-bosses for a reason. They're tough stuff.

Also, Redd is getting antsy for October 1st and it looks like we MAY get an early release!

1:00 PM - Redd Reptile: "<@Redigit> If things go well I might be able to set it live at midnight" "<@Redigit> I just want to do a bit more testing to make sure it doesn't ruin anything" "<@Redigit> 9 hours for me"
1:00 PM - Redd Reptile: WHY DO YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE
1:00 PM - Redd Reptile: WITH THIS DESIRE
1:05 PM - >>ĐS<< DarkRyu™ 竜: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfIwQtne0w
  Reply
Post: #27
We're up on 1.2 now.

It's a new database so we will need to work on item bans and user groups again.
  Reply
Post: #28

Nyeees! I'm coming.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #29
YES!

I've already taken the liberty to ban Dynamite since it's the most used grief tool but I'll go ahead and ban the new rocket, if that's alright with everyone. It might be expensive [s]and cool[/s] but that doesn't stop a hacker from showering us with an inferno of death.

EDIT: NPC house is protected listed simply as NPC

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #30

Isn't it online?

I think it was online the whole week :)
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: