Make Terraria server online please.
Post: #1
Hey Darkspin,

could you make the terraria server online again please.

thanks,Pop Scroffle:angel:

  Reply
Post: #2
Does anybody actually wish to play on it? Apart from you.
Complete commitment?
It really isn't worth his time or money, and the current plan he's on isn't exactly welcoming for another server.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I'll make this server big again. Well that's the plan anyway.
  Reply
Post: #4
Right. Unless you can get a solid playerbase of 10-15 more regular players with a few donations... it really isn't worth his time or money.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
I'll play :3
  Reply
Post: #6
I might be able to do the 10-15 players thing
  Reply
Post: #7
Seriously though, apart from the technical side, I doubt dark will host it again.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
ok, I'll wait to get a reply from him though.[hr]
I do see what you mean though.[hr]
thanks for your insight
  Reply
Post: #9
ONLINE :DDDDD!

[color=#FF0000][size=large][font=Impact]Imagination is more important than knowledge.[/font]
[font=Tahoma] -Albert Einstien.[/font][/size][/color]
  Reply
Post: #10
Dafuq.....

But no-one plays Terraria anymore :I
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)