You could've waited until a decision had been made?
But Bino's got a point. To run the Minecraft server it constantly uses about 30% of Darkspin's CPU (TF2 is like 15%) and we also have the Terraria server. So the more servers we host, the more difficult it is to run them all alongside. And from what I've heard Starbound is intensive.
So yeah, I'm not really supporting hosting Starbound.
[Image: ]
well i think more people will buy it after its out of beta, if they see some letsplayers playing it.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I could host it separately on a different box and we could watch the bandwidth. Not a lot interested = Not a lot of bandwidth.
i find it kinda silly that only one person said that they would play terraria instead
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Yeah, that's true. We can go ahead and try, if it's not a ton of work for you to get set up. I don't think there are any server mods available yet for moderation, but I'll take a peek once I get a few minutes
[Image: ]