What's happened?
Post: #11
Woops. That was stupid for me to say. I can't believe I would mess up like that. I mean, who doesn't know how to put an apostrophe in wasn't.
Thanks for pointing that out for me jojo
I'm going to kill myself now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbjMlt2kOcM

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
Good night..sweet prince };-(
  Reply
Post: #14
Ya, I considered Viper first thing since he's known for pulling shit and hacking his way around multiple bans but it wasn't him. Viper lives somewhere else entirely and has said several times that he's done and just wants to focus on his own shit for now. I'd like to give him the benefit of a doubt.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to the people who helped out when this happened. Black Major was very supportive and quick to respond and for that, I tip my hat. Or I would, if I were wearing one..

I tip my figurative hat.

There.


Thank you.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: