Post: #11
05-18-201312:18 AM
[Image: ]
Worth a shot
[/quote]
Why is your signature so big? It doubles the size of your post
[Image: ]
|
Introduce yourself
|
|
Post: #11
05-18-201312:18 AM
[Image: ] Worth a shot [/quote] Why is your signature so big? It doubles the size of your post [Image: ] Post: #12
05-18-201308:31 AM
[Image: ] Worth a shot [/quote] Why is your signature so big? It doubles the size of your post [/quote] Lol what The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #13
10-28-201301:26 PM
Should we give Nindroid Moderator access for these forums?
Post: #17
10-29-201303:40 AM
Not to push Nin "over the edge" or "under the bus," but he got [size=large][u][i][b]DEMOTED[/b][/i][/u][/size] from Moderator on DS for being a (and I quote) "a [size=large][u][i]total fucking faggot[/i][/u][/size] ".
[color=#32CD32]>demoted from Mod on server >give him Mod on forums instead[/color] [Image: ] [size=xx-large]My vote?: [color=#FF0000]nonononononononono. [i][b]VERY[/b][/i] bad idea. [/color] Therefore, I quote Bino on this: [/size] [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #18
10-30-201307:01 AM
Well since this is happening, lemme give my opinion. It seems I am more active here then on the MineCraft server, but I am mostly active toward the TF2 server, so per say, I am still part of DarkSpin. I was not demoted due to the fact that I'm a "a toyal fucking fagget", yes I would dick around, but for the purpose I was in a very stressful state. I was demoted due to inactivity.
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #19
10-30-201308:43 AM
Henry demoted you, PERSONALLY, because of said reason.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #20
10-30-201308:47 AM
Oh well, I was never informed. The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |