Introduce yourself
Post: #1
Hi it's me, Nindroid, my real name is Lucius Whittemore and I has a Facebook. I'm 14 years of age, male, and honestly, my life sucks at the time of my life.
I hate math, like, ALOT. My favorite things to do are draw and play Minecraft.
I love the colors black, gray, red, and purple. My favorite foods are pepperoni pizza and garlic bread.

I usually listen to music. My favorite bands are: Rise Against, Three Days Grace, AWOLNATION, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, and Nirvana.

I'm currently single (insert no gf feel here). I like to watch TV, my favorite TV shows are Tosh.0 and Spongebob :D
And thats it I guess.[align=center][/align]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #2
>I'm 14 years of age
>and honestly, my life sucks at the time of my life.
Not sure if the damn truth, or just young minded misinterpretation of the true value behind their current life situation.
Either way, if ye don't mind me asking, care to elaborate?
  Reply
Post: #3
Nin, you had me at AWOLNATION.

You rock man.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4

Well, I get bullied sometimes, every time I have a "bad grade" for example, a C in anyone of my classes he screams at me, I'm kinda "emo" but as my friend Michel says, I'm emotionally fucked up. Sometimes I have these thoughts *hint hint* and I think others life's would be better.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Well nin. From what i read and interpret. Your childhood has been far better off than some of us. I'll just leave it at that, i shouldn't really be one to judge anothers life.
  Reply
Post: #6
ge4'e4tge4gt

nigga u are not emo lol
  Reply
Post: #7
Your name is Lucius?

Prove it.
  Reply
Post: #8

>Hi it's me, Nindroid, my real name is Lucius Whittemore and I has a Facebook

[size=large][color=#C71585]MAGIC[/color][/size]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #9
Doesn't prove it.
  Reply
Post: #10

[Image: ]
Worth a shot

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: