Christmas Event
Post: #11
Bitch, I'mma beat you to it. I've already begun construction of a giftbox minigame--WILL YOU GET THE COAL, OR WILL YOU GET THE GOAL!?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #12
What is it with you and coal....

We can't do anything with fireworks because I seriously doubt everything will be updated in time. (MAYBE) by New Years... but I doubt it.

And yes, I would like a supremely large Christmas tree in the spawn city. I'd rather we build it ourselves.

How is this Darkspin's first Christmas?
  Reply
Post: #13
I thought it was started up early 2012? Or was that something else?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #14
I don't know how old the server is, but i joined around September/October last year, so it's definitely older then early 2012. Also, where would we put a massive Christmas tree?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
I'll find a place. it can't be too large I guess.
  Reply
Post: #16
Quote:How is this Darkspin's first Christmas?
Just in case anyone was wondering.
The Darkspin minecraft server started at around Beta 1.5, so that's around April 19, 2011. That is if i recall correctly, since i was there.
  Reply
Post: #17
We do need to find the exact date though.. so we can celebrate the server's birthday...
  Reply
Post: #18
And I'm assuming it's not as simple as checking the date of the oldest bill? Since he's changed the plan so many times?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #19
Well the plan doesn't coincide with the Minecraft server in anyway.. he could have had the plan months before starting up the server.
  Reply
Post: #20
Darkspin was just TF2 at first. I used to play on it a lot, it was a good server for screwing around.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)