Christmas Event
Post: #1
So, since this will be Darkspin's first Christmas, I think a celebration is in order. I was thinking of making it be nighttime for an entire day, and adding some sort of Herobrine plugin. AND THE COAL. COAL MUST DOMINATE ALL OF OBSIDIA.

Suggestions? If there's a Christmas plugin out there, then we should use that for a week or so.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
OMG IF YOU DID THAT I WOULD COME BACK XD

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Nothing is possible without Black or Viper's support, though.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Just thought i should put it out there that the minecraft Christmas update has fireworks.

I also have no idea what we would do event wise.
  Reply
Post: #5
COAL FOR EVERY ONE!
XD[hr]
also, how about this? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1605845-145forgesmpbukkitchristmas-mod-11/

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
That'd require everyone who joins to install the mod. Also, temporarily demolish half of Obsidia (The main city, not the world) and make a massive Christmas tree. It'd be hilarious.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
YES. LET US DO IT.
[hr]
We can easily make a massive Christmas tree using WorldEdit, or just import a schematic off of the Internets. And would it be a good idea to use a Custom Spawners filter to place invincible snowmen all over the place? I THINK YES.


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Hmmm.. Yes. Oh and tomorrow, or today I guess for those in other parts of the world, we need to replace all the grass around Obsidia with netherrack, since the apocalypse is supposedly happening.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
...For fun, I suppose, but since the Mayans didn't know about leap years, it SHOULD'VE happened last year...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
I could make a gigantic fireworks display for the main city and we could have games, I'm good at making games.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)