Post: #11
12-16-201210:01 AM
thank u very much darkspin. lets make the server alive now
|
Make Terraria server online please.
|
|
Post: #11
12-16-201210:01 AM
thank u very much darkspin. lets make the server alive now
Post: #12
12-18-201201:47 PM
OFFLINE D:
[color=#FF0000][size=large][font=Impact]Imagination is more important than knowledge.[/font] [font=Tahoma] -Albert Einstien.[/font][/size][/color] Post: #13
12-18-201204:57 PM
online:D
Post: #14
09-27-201302:00 PM
I admit, I don't play Terraria very much any more but at the time Pop Scroffle made this thread, I helped out a bit. I told him I couldn't be on it constantly since I had TF2 and real world projects to worry about but I would help out as much as possible. We didn't get as many people as planned, only around 7 or 8 but it was better than nothing and it was nice to play on again; even if it wasn't the old world that we all remembered.
Come October 1st, however, there's due a massive 1,000+ item update. I'm wondering if DS is considering bringing the server back up. No doubt Terraria is going to be big again, if only for a couple of months. I sadly might not have much time for it, myself, as I've got more pressing matters to attend to (even more real life stuff to deal with). Yet still, I'd love to hear that it was up for a few friends to play on if they so choose. Completely up to DS, though. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #15
09-27-201303:32 PM
DARKRYU, Y U REVIVE DEAD THREADS?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #16
09-27-201303:48 PM
I've been messaged by 2 other long standing DS members from the old Terraria days about this event. They don't play on MC or TF2 yet still wonder. I think if TShock is up to date and available October 1st this will happen. If bandwidth goes too much in their favor though... we all know who wins. Post: #18
09-27-201305:26 PM
I haven't played Terraria for ages, might be the kick i need to start playing again so i'm with henners
Post: #19
09-28-201303:03 AM
>doesn't have terraria
Sounds like a fun game, I've seen a friend play it, looks fun. And there's a 1,000+ item update coming soon? People will want this. [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #20
09-28-201302:25 PM
I'm not going to push you to buy a game for my own personal goals but I will push you to buy the game for your own enjoyment. If you like Minecraft but want to play something sort of like it in a 2 dimension world with more challenging mobs, then you should check it out. They've got some pretty epic weapons and armor in there, as well. Not nearly as many mods as Minecraft has but honestly, it doesn't really need any..
And for the price.. it's definitely a great deal. I'd suggest you waiting for it to go on sale, though. I've seen it as low as 2.50 USD. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. |