Post: #11
08-30-201405:41 AM
Like pwn once said… "Why the hell not"
|
#TrialMod Zahn97
|
|
Post: #11
08-30-201405:41 AM
Like pwn once said… "Why the hell not"
Post: #12
08-30-201402:02 PM
<3 much love
Post: #13
08-30-201403:09 PM
as blue once said: I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I WANT THIS.
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #14
08-31-201406:26 AM
I agree to zahn being trial-mod
Post: #15
08-31-201407:21 AM
Why isn't this approved yet?!
Post: #17
08-31-201410:56 AM
Holy shit was that eleves
Post: #18
08-31-201412:14 PM
I'm personally not voting on 99% of apps, I don't into Minecraft anymore. The general consensus between most of the people that haven't voiced their opinion is that Zahn has had too many failed chances in the past, and hasn't been back for too long anyway. While I think we do need some older, more mature staff, I do see their point, in that Zahn + Power doesn't go well all the time. Maybe at some point in the future, but for now, it seems to be a no. Sorry, man
[Image: ] Post: #19
09-01-201412:12 AM
#shutdown
Post: #20
09-02-201403:37 AM
Yes. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |