squishygamer #Constructor
Post: #11
Is this thread ded?[hr]
*Bump*
Away
  Reply
Post: #12
*double bump* (man so many people getting ranks)
Away
  Reply
Post: #13
I say no cause of the bumps

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #14
After all this bumping I have multiple bruises on my face. pls stahp. it hurt ;~;

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15

why are you bumping? this isnt 4chan

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #16
Yes it is 4chan
Away
  Reply
Post: #17

I'm sorry don't cry ;-;
Away
  Reply
Post: #18

I'm sorry don't cry ;-;
[/quote]

brian pls

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #19
Ok lets get back on track.
Away
  Reply
Post: #20
BUUUUUUMP[hr]
BUUUUUUUUUMP[hr]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP[hr]
BUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)