Post: #11
08-02-201409:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-201410:53 PM by squishygamer.)
Is this thread ded?[hr]
*Bump*
*Bump*
|
squishygamer #Constructor
|
|
Post: #11
08-02-201409:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-201410:53 PM by squishygamer.)
Is this thread ded?[hr]
*Bump* Post: #12
08-03-201407:46 AM
*double bump* (man so many people getting ranks)
Post: #13
08-03-201409:29 AM
I say no cause of the bumps
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] Post: #14
08-04-201410:01 AM
After all this bumping I have multiple bruises on my face. pls stahp. it hurt ;~;
[Image: ] Post: #15
08-04-201401:23 PM
why are you bumping? this isnt 4chan The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #16
08-06-201402:54 AM
Yes it is 4chan
Post: #17
08-07-201407:12 AM
I'm sorry don't cry ;-; Post: #18
08-07-201407:52 AM
I'm sorry don't cry ;-; [/quote] brian pls The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #19
08-07-201408:09 AM
Ok lets get back on track.
BUUUUUUMP[hr]
BUUUUUUUUUMP[hr] BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP[hr] BUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP *insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |