Well, I don't really want to become one.
[size=xx-small]I hate having to much work to do.[/size]
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Nah, it's not quite that bad. Most of the people on the forums are staff, but most people don't make a forum account unless they're applying for rank
[Image: ]
Listen to dis guy.. he knows what he's talking about so.. lets listen to him.
Speaking of that, Henry, have you come to a conclusion?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
I'll say yes. we could do with some more staff so I'll happily give him a chance.
Approved.
[Image: ]
Welcome to the staff, Squishy.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Just saying wouldn't I have [Mod][Mayor] because I only have [Moderator]
Oh okay, I'll fix that now.
[Image: ]
05-31-201412:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-31-201412:52 PM by squishygamer.)
Thank you[hr]
Is there a command to get a tool to check out who placed/destroyed a block in a certain area, because I studied most of the commands but I've heard mods use it so.. if you could tell me the command that would be great. But if there is no command for that then I gotta get my ears checked.