#Moderator squishygamer
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/b]
Because I think the server needs help and also because I'm usually on a lot (well when I'm not grounded :D) and because I like to help people on the server and help solve problems.

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
You need to know the commands for mod, you have to have patience with players on server, and know most of the players (especially Henry!). Also, you have to have a good reason to /kick, /tempban etc. because you can't just do "Im gonna ban you because you were mean to me". NO.. [size=xx-small]thats incorrect[/size] you have to have a good reason or if your not to sure get another mod/admin to help. Most importantly you can't just apply for mod because you get to do /kick, /tempban etc. and have fun with it. You have to be mature about it and not to brag about it. You can't threaten people you don't like and say you will /kick or /tempban him/her.

[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
[/b]Im pretty sure I do

[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
Well my nickname is ~Wizard but you can call me squish or wiz, I like to sometimes go on creative because I do builds (for fun and to have it switched to survival). I don't really beg people for stuff (unless its an emergency) I really enjoy getting things for my self. The server for me is the only server I go on mostly because of the staff, players, buildings/structures and that it was my first server and its really fun! I like to play video games especially minecraft on DarkSpin. I like to build and play on survival.

[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
Well I'm on always during the weekend and during the week the only reason I wouldn't be on is because of A. and B., A. is because of being grounded, and B. is if I have a ton of homework. I also do Tae kwon do (its martial arts:P) so I wouldn't be on DarkSpin only if I'm at a tournament, testing for a belt, and at Tae kwon do (I go to Tae kwon do on Tue. Thurs. every week I go at 4:40 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Tue. and Thurs.)

[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
Yep

[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
Yep

Well… [size=xx-small]dat's it,[/size]
[color=#C71585]Hope you like the app,[/color]
[color=#32CD32][size=large]~Squish[/size][/color]
Away
  Reply
Post: #2
Lol. I knew you were going to do it, but you trolled me alot about this...


Putting that aside, this is a well wrote out app and i think its a yes unless something changes mah mind.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #3
Also, I just realized this:

when you said about Times you go to your Tae kwon do classes, you didn't say [color=#FF0000]what timezone it was[/color].So please clarify it.



[size=xx-small]also, if you are grounded, How long are you grounded? [/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
its eastern time zone (i live in florida :p)[hr]
also IDK how long they would ground me it depends what it is.[hr]
also IDK how long they would ground me it depends what it is.[hr]
oops i put it in minecraft not rank applications [hr]
I put this in the wrong section by accident this should be in Rank Application's

Away
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah, this needs moved.... then I will reply.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Yay Henry fixed it thx
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
[size=xx-small]even though this will be useless...

[/size][size=xx-large][color=#006400]GOOD LUCK[/color][/size][hr]
[size=xx-small]even though this will be useless...

[/size][size=xx-large][color=#006400]GOOD LUCK[/color][/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
Thx I'm gonna need it
Away
  Reply
Post: #9
Well, since I said I would, it's time for
[align=center][size=x-large][color=#32CD32]PWNZR'S OPINION[/color][/size]
[color=#FF0000]You know how this goes now, right?[/color][/align]


Seems like a good Moderator, we (and I mean me) need some help around here. Why the hell not,

[size=x-large][color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn[/color][/size]
[size=xx-small][color=#FF0000]and don't call me pwnpwn, it's annoying[/color][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
You live in Florida, eh? Well Florida fucking sucks monkey butt! It's too damn hot here (especially in [color=#ff0012]South Florida[/color]) and everyone is a goddamn maniac, [color=#0012ff][size=6]including myself![/size][/color] I can't wait till I move in August.


Anyway, it's a yes from me. :cool:

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: