04-25-201401:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-25-201401:47 AM by rth081094.)
That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]
That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]
That is the truest statement I have never said[hr]
Why it do dat?
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
wow rth i haven't seen you on a mod app (because i never saw you on a mod app)
Well, it looks like one more mod to say yes, and your approved Beytu.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
You totally didn't steal that from PWNZR.
Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
[color=#C71585][size=large]My Opinion:[/size][/color]
Including [color=#FF1493]Fireworks[/color] and [color=#FF1493]Dancing Bears[/color]
[color=#C71585]Basically all I have to say for now...not decided yet tho[/color]
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
04-26-201412:20 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-26-201412:23 AM by squishygamer.)
You totally didn't steal that from PWNZR.
[/quote]
Eggxactly i wondered if someone would notice
[hr]
[color=#C71585]Basically all I have to say for now...not decided yet tho[/color]
[/quote]
you liar.. where are my fireworks and dancing bears?:@
Have you heard of a hyperlink? Click the word
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Hah, my fireworks and dancing bears use imagination and magic, biatch~
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Well I wanted to see bears dancing on a firework!!
[color=#C71585]After some consideration my opinion for right now is "No"
Kinda because I don't trust you enough
Also you had no idea of what commands and permissions Moderator has and how to use them. Before I applied I studied the commands and learned how to use them.
And another reason I can't put my finger on right now[/color]
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]