Introduce yourself
Post: #11

[Image: ]
Worth a shot
[/quote]

Why is your signature so big? It doubles the size of your post

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12

[Image: ]
Worth a shot
[/quote]

Why is your signature so big? It doubles the size of your post

[/quote]

Lol what

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #13
Should we give Nindroid Moderator access for these forums?
  Reply
Post: #14
[Image: ] i dont see why not

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #15
Well, he's not a mod on the server...

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #16
Inb4
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
Not to push Nin "over the edge" or "under the bus," but he got [size=large][u][i][b]DEMOTED[/b][/i][/u][/size] from Moderator on DS for being a (and I quote) "a [size=large][u][i]total fucking faggot[/i][/u][/size] ".

[color=#32CD32]>demoted from Mod on server
>give him Mod on forums instead[/color]
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large]My vote?:

[color=#FF0000]nonononononononono.

[i][b]VERY[/b][/i] bad idea.
[/color]
Therefore, I quote Bino on this:
[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #18
Well since this is happening, lemme give my opinion. It seems I am more active here then on the MineCraft server, but I am mostly active toward the TF2 server, so per say, I am still part of DarkSpin. I was not demoted due to the fact that I'm a "a toyal fucking fagget", yes I would dick around, but for the purpose I was in a very stressful state. I was demoted due to inactivity.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #19
Henry demoted you, PERSONALLY, because of said reason.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #20

Oh well, I was never informed.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: