Post: #21
09-21-201301:33 PM
I'm surprised that Henner's hasn't replied yet.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
|
Constructor #Bluevertro
|
|
Post: #21
09-21-201301:33 PM
I'm surprised that Henner's hasn't replied yet.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #22
09-21-201304:05 PM
I would love to see Blue as constructor, I like his stuff, even the stuff he doesn't like. Also dat mall. :D
[Image: ] Post: #23
09-21-201309:40 PM
[color=#32CD32][size=x-large][font=Arial][b]Approved.[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[Image: ] Post: #24
09-22-201303:31 AM
[size=xx-large][color=#FFFFFF]One of the longest arguing threads in a long time :P[/color][/size]
[size=xx-large][color=#006400]Pwnzr[/color] :heart: [color=#0000CD]Blue[/color][/size] [size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size] [Image: ] Post: #25
09-22-201303:48 AM
nothing to do but wait for minecraft to be online again
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #26
09-25-201303:30 AM
Congrats, Blue! I have no idea what rank this is, but good job.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #27
09-25-201310:03 AM
Saint, Constructor is the new name for Mason.
Viper asked Henryy if he could use a different permissions.yml file, so Henryy asked the community what the new name should be in a poll. The winning name was Constructor. [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] |