Constructor #Bluevertro
Post: #1
Yo, i love building stuff and jawa told me to apply, so heres my app, i hope it gets accepted :angel: here it is:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
i have been playing Minecraft since 1.2_02 beta.
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
I would say i give 4 hours each day or more to Minecraft
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
About 3/4 of it is used for building, the other 1/4 is used to explore and stuff.
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
1. http://i.imgur.com/mBooAMw.png
http://i.imgur.com/cVW1dUb.png
http://i.imgur.com/m5vYxh2.png
Jawa helped on the roof by placing water and other stuff that made it look better
2.http://i.imgur.com/73fla4i.png
http://i.imgur.com/cdPXjUQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/zzVcKyM.png
http://i.imgur.com/BUqjntL.png
This is the new version of The Shrine of Gh0st that i make because the other i made was on the old world
Do you like penguins?

Yes, I love penguins :D

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Approved, with all my [s]penis[/s] Heart.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
No
Nawp
Never

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
response to binos post: :D response to nins: D:

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
dat block of text

SORT IT, OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU IN A REPLY.

DO EEEEEEETTTTTTT


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
ok. :
Yo, i love building stuff and jawa told me to apply, so heres my app,

i hope it gets accepted Angel here it is:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
i have been playing Minecraft since 1.2_02 beta.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?

I would say i give 4 hours each day or more to Minecraft
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
About 3/4 of it is used for building, the other 1/4 is used to explore and stuff.

This application requires at least two examples of your work.

1. http://i.imgur.com/mBooAMw.png
http://i.imgur.com/cVW1dUb.png
http://i.imgur.com/m5vYxh2.png
Jawa helped on the roof by placing water and other stuff that made it look better

2.http://i.imgur.com/73fla4i.png
http://i.imgur.com/cdPXjUQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/zzVcKyM.png
http://i.imgur.com/BUqjntL.png
This is the new version of The Shrine of Gh0st that i make because the
other I made was on the old world

Do you like penguins? 

Yes, I love penguins Big Grin

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #7
7/10
Would bang if good in bed

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Minor grammatical errors.

Jeez kid, Beta 1.2_01? I was Beta 1.8.1.

DAT HOLY BLOCK O' TEXT

Yesh from PwnPwn.



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
http://i.imgur.com/X0BkUgZ.jpg

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #10
dat image post fail


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: